Tuesday, April 28, 2015

welcome to my blog 

Colombia is passion !!


Colombia is passion logo

this grace is to invite speace you know your country before knowing other countries! 



in the first week I will show you my dear marvelous sities BOGOTA

Tower Colpatria 


















  • Monserrate 





  • Maloka 

  • Parque del Salitre 



  • Enemecio stadium Camacho "El Campin"

  • bullring "La Santamaría"


  • planetarium  

  • party area 


  • Bolivar Square 



finally i invite you to enjoy one night Bogotana of the party , to enjoy of the one day of tamales . empanadas one deliciuos ajiaco and one tour by train of Savannah .

9 comments:

  1. great your blog is super entertaining I love Monserrate, nitrate, coliseum your themes and your presentation they loved

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra thank you for your comments ,,
      if I really like going to monserrate exercise, go to the stadium and play my santafesito see now is doing a good job .

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hernan
    I love Bogota , thank you for sharing those beautiful images

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comments if I really like going to monserrate exercise decicar some time apart to the spiritual. a good plan to spend with family and friends

      Delete
  4. very nice of you to remind the qualities that colombia has not everything can be bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comments,
      if the truth I 'm not here Bogota but I feel lucky to live here because I found good opportunities to move forward and I think a beautiful city and I find everything I need.

      Delete
  5. i love you bogota, this is the great and the best city of the country. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello thank you very much for your comments,
      if I agree not for nothing is the capital of the country here are people from all regions of Colombia and in this city feel comfortable , because there are always new places to visit .

      Delete